Under eyes circles and hollows; what is the recommended procedure\product to minimize that? (Photos)

I'm 26 years old, and my under eye area is getting worse every year, my skin looks older than people my age, under eyes area is dark and hollow, concealer covers the darkness but emphasize the wrinkles and pores,l. what is the recommended procedure\product to minimize that?

Tear Trough and Cheek Fillers

Hi, and thanks for your question. From the pictures, it looks like you are somewhat genetically predisposed to volume loss around your eyes. This is something that everyone gets at one point or another, but you seem to be developing it a bit earlier than some people. The good news is that it is easy to correct with filler and the results in young people like you can be absolutely flawless. I would suggest using a combination of Voluma for the cheek area and Juvederm for the area just under the eye (tear trough). I specialize in these kinds of procedures, so I prepare Juvederm specifically for the under eye area. By using this special preparation, I have been able to get the results to last for years. I routinely promise 2 years, but I have seen patients 6 years later where the filler is still there and looking great. Whenever we inject the under eye area, bruising is a possibility, but the bruises should resolve within a few days if they occur at all. Hope that helps

Eye Circles/Under Eye/Hollows--Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers/Restylane or Belotero

In treating under eyes, a combination approach is best. I use a combination approach of lasers, microneedling/PRP, fillers and skin care/peels which can improve this area. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer