Are there any doctors in Oklahoma who do lip implants ?

Are there any doctors in Oklahoma who do the Lip implants ?????

Check the website

Surgisil is the maker of the implant.  They have a physician locator on their webpage that will help you. Everyone that purchases these implants has been trained to do the procedure, but make sure the surgeon you pick is reputable.  Good luck!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Hi, I have performed many lip augmentation procedures using dermal fillers or lip implants for over 30 years.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the upper lip should be approximately 75 % the size of the lower lip for the lips to appear balanced. The lips can be augmented using a dermal filler or a Permalip implant for a permanent enhancement.  Our average charge is $600 per syringe of dermal filler.  Permalip runs about $2,500 for 1 lip and $4,250 for both upper and lower lips.  Sometimes you have to travel to have the procedure you want, with an experienced surgeon.

Dermal filers and lip implants offer far more reliable volume to augment the lips than permanent fillers or fat injections that are also associated with increased, unwanted, side effects.

Hope this helps.