What CoolSculpting areas would I be a candidate for? (Photo)

I am 29 yrs old, 132 pounds, 5'4". I am pretty healthy and have never had any surgeries in my life. I workout regularly and stay active. I have a rather petite figure, however my mid-lower section from the back looks AWFUL! I have already gotten coolsculpting done on my flanks a week ago and awaiting results. What other areas can I get coolsculpting done on? I am considering saddle bags, upper and backside of arms and more treatments on love handles. Pls advise!

CoolSculpting Can Treat Multiple Areas Simultaneously

At our facility, we offer DualSculpting, which means that we can treat both sides of your hips, flanks, or arms simultaneously. This cuts down the time of the procedure considerably. Because CoolSculpting is noninvasive, it is not only possible but recommended to treat multiple areas in one session for patients desiring the most dramatic results. To look more narrow from the back view, treatment to the saddlebags would definitely help.  You may also need another treatment to your flanks and one in the back of the waist. The arms and bra area are also good areas. Please consult with a board-certified dermatologist.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculpting Candidate

Based upon your pictures and the information that you have provided you are an excellent candidate for CoolSculpting of all of the areas that you mentioned.  Since you have just recently treated your flanks it would make sense to wait 2-3 months to see how much they improve and then decide if they would benefit from a second treatment.  You may also want to consider SculpSure to treat the saddle bags and other areas of non-pinchable fat, if that is a treatment that is available to you.  As always, it pays to be treated by an experienced Plastic Surgeon, and one who has the interest and the ability to offer you all of the available treatment options.

Isaac Starker, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting® can effectively treat all your areas of concern.

Thank you for your question and accompanying photos. I believe you’d see a nice result from having CoolSculpting® done on your waist and love handles, "bra roll" area of your back, and outer thighs. Although you had CoolSculpting® on your flanks last week, an additional treatment may help to further refine your results. However, you should wait 3 to 4 months before scheduling additional sessions, as your results won’t begin to show until then. Best of luck to you.

Thank you for your question. Based on your description it sounds like you would be a good candidate for coolsculpting. I would find a board certfied plastic surgeon in your area that offers coolsculpting. Best of luck. 

Arun Rao, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting is an excellent form of non-invasive  fat reduction for the right patient. Some applicators take 1 or 2 hours but the new advantage applicators take only 35 minutes and have significantly less risk for delayed onset pain (especially in the abdomen). Results are seen at 2 months and typically 1-3 treatments will be necessary on each area to achieve ideal results. The number of treatments depends on the amount of fat there and the patient's goals.  There is not downtime and the results can be impressive in the right patient.  We also use the Zimmer Z-wave for improved patient comfort and added results. The best candidates are those who are in pretty good shape with areas of stubborn fat that won't go away no matter what. In person consultation is a very important part of the process to determine if you are the right candidate for this procedure and which body areas could qualify for it. 

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Coolsculpting/Sculpsure/Liposuction/Body Contouring/ High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.
Coolscultping as a non-invasive procedure gives you 2-25% reduction in 3 months. This is permanent.
It may require an area to have more than 1 treatment, but this is all done while watching tv or working from your computer in our office.
PAH is very rare, less than 1%. There aren't any risk factors to look for, but is simply treated with liposuction.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr Schwartz

Coolsculpting is ideal for small fat deposits on the thighs, arms and love handles.  As long as those areas do not have a lot of loose skin, Coolsculpting will work for you.

Lawrence Broder, MD
Cedar Park Family Physician

CoolSculpting Candidate

Thank you for posting your question. Based on your pictures, I would say you are a great candidate for CoolSculpting. CoolSculpting is great for individuals who are looking to get rid of problematic areas, which you have pointed out within your pictures. Expect to see ~20-25% permanent reduction of fat to each area treated. Best, -Justin Harper, MD.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Am i a candidate for coolsculpting?

Thank you for your questions and sending in photos. Coolsculpting can work be an options for all the areas that you mentioned, however you will need to have a consultation on those areas in particular to make sure you have enough fat. Once you have talked in depth to your clinician you can decide if treating these areas will give you the desire outcome you want.

Steven H. Dayan, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. Based on just photographs you appear to be a good candidate for coolsculpting to all of your areas of concern. I would recommend an in person exam though which is best to determine your candidacy. Best wishes. 

Daniel J. Ritacca, MD
Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon