What CoolSculpting areas would I be a candidate for? (Photo)

I am 29 yrs old, 132 pounds, 5'4". I am pretty healthy and have never had any surgeries in my life. I workout regularly and stay active. I have a rather petite figure, however my mid-lower section from the back looks AWFUL! I have already gotten coolsculpting done on my flanks a week ago and awaiting results. What other areas can I get coolsculpting done on? I am considering saddle bags, upper and backside of arms and more treatments on love handles. Pls advise!

Coolsculpting Candidate

Based upon your pictures and the information that you have provided you are an excellent candidate for CoolSculpting of all of the areas that you mentioned.  Since you have just recently treated your flanks it would make sense to wait 2-3 months to see how much they improve and then decide if they would benefit from a second treatment.  You may also want to consider SculpSure to treat the saddle bags and other areas of non-pinchable fat, if that is a treatment that is available to you.  As always, it pays to be treated by an experienced Plastic Surgeon, and one who has the interest and the ability to offer you all of the available treatment options.

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting.

Coolsculpting is ideal for small fat deposits on the thighs, arms and love handles.  As long as those areas do not have a lot of loose skin, Coolsculpting will work for you.

Lawrence Broder, MD
Cedar Park Family Physician

CoolSculpting Candidate

Thank you for posting your question. Based on your pictures, I would say you are a great candidate for CoolSculpting. CoolSculpting is great for individuals who are looking to get rid of problematic areas, which you have pointed out within your pictures. Expect to see ~20-25% permanent reduction of fat to each area treated. Best, -Justin Harper, MD.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Am i a candidate for coolsculpting?

Thank you for your questions and sending in photos. Coolsculpting can work be an options for all the areas that you mentioned, however you will need to have a consultation on those areas in particular to make sure you have enough fat. Once you have talked in depth to your clinician you can decide if treating these areas will give you the desire outcome you want.

Steven H. Dayan, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting

Thank you for your question. Based on just photographs you appear to be a good candidate for coolsculpting to all of your areas of concern. I would recommend an in person exam though which is best to determine your candidacy. Best wishes. 

Daniel J. Ritacca, MD
Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting, SculpSure and HI DEF 4D CONTOURING

Both nonsurgical like CoolSculpting, VelaShape, UltraShape and surgical methods like VASER Hi Def could contour your shape further. CoolSculpting can be used on the love handles, bra bulge, and love handles. With a dual system, both sides can be treated at once. I tend to use combinations of nonsurgical methods to get the best results. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Coolsculpting Candidate

Based on the photos, you appear to be a good candidate for coolsculpting in all these area. Consult with an experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeon who has a Certified Coolsculpting Center to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

CoolSculpting Candidate

From your pictures, it looks like you may be a good candidate for all of the areas mentioned.  It is always best to have an in-person assessment to find out your best treatment plan for CoolSculpting and to see if that is the best option for you.  You may need a second treatment on the areas to get the results you desire.  Make sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon who offers CoolSculpting, along with other options, for a consultation to decide on which procedure is best for you.

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Candidate for CoolSculpting?

Dear CSF108,Thank you for sharing your question and photos. You have correctly identified many of the areas in which CoolSculpting is effective as a non-invasive means for permanent fat removal. Other areas effectively treated with CoolSculpting if needed, would be the inner thigh, abdomen and under the chin. Please remember that with each cycle of CoolSculpting there will only be roughly 25% reduction of the fat deposits in the treated area thus some areas may require two treatments to achieve your desired goals. As the number of cycles goes up and second or third treating of specific areas cost should be given consideration as a comparison to liposuction which can be far more aggressive and remove much more fat at a single session than CoolSculpting. Obviously down time, a surgical procedure vs. non-surgical, discomfort etc. all have to be figured into the equation hence a face to face open and honest discussion with a professional skilled at both liposuction and CoolSculpting will help you to find the best solution for you.

Paul Pietro, MD
Greenville OB/GYN

Coolsculpting

Dear CSF108,You appear to be a very good candidate for all of the areas that you have mentioned. Remember that while Coolsculpting is an excellent choice for noninvasive fat removal it is far less aggressive than liposuction. Expect as you budget that you will likely want to do some areas a second time for the best result. I would estimate 8 sites total on your back and flanks, one on each arm, and 1-2 on each outer thigh. The new Cool Advantage hand pieces are even more effective in about half the time.

Stacey Folk, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon