Am I a BBL candidate? (Photos)

I gained 10 lbs, would I be a good canidate for BBL? Do you think that belly will go down without a mini tt?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Am I a BBL candidate?

Liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back with fat transfer to the buttocks would produce a very nice result for you.

Thank you for sharing your photos. To determine if you are a candidate for a lipo or a mini tummy tuck will be accurate making a personal consultation with a certified plastic surgeon to verify the quality of your skin. If it will adapt with only lipo or you may need a small cut. Best of luck.

Rafael Lluberes Freites, MD