A week after septorhinoplasty, a bump in my bridge has appeared. Is it normal?

I had a septorhynoplasty a week ago, I still present some swelling. My original nose was a witch-like nose with the typical droopy tip and hump in the middle of the nasal bridge. The third day of my recovery I was able to appreciate a somewhat smooth surface along with some swelling in the lower part of the nose. The following days, the nasal bridge presented a bump in the area where I had a bump before. I have softly caressed the area a couple times. What should I expect? Also, I have had blurry vision

A bump returns after my rhinoplasty

Swelling is a normal finding after rhinoplasty. Edema always persists for a few months and your final result won't be realized until after one year. After only one week I would be patient with the recovery. 

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Recovery

You are very early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The swelling during this time is rarely symmetric. One side will always resolve more quickly than the other. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD