Am I A Good Candidate For Buccal Fat Removal? (photos)

I'm 20 year's old. 115 pounds. While it's not a big issue and I find myself beautiful regardless, I do desire a slimmer face (& a slimmer,pointier nose). Always have since I was a little girl. Contouring is always an option, but i'm not a big fan of wearing loads of makeup everyday. I've read about the negative effects of buccal fat removal in a bad candidate so I just want to know if I'd qualify...

Am I A Good Candidate For Buccal Fat Removal? = there is a high chance #buccalfat #buccalfatremoval #chubbycheeks

Young patient with fullness of the anterior lower cheeks that would like to achieve a slimmer face are usually candidates for buccal fat removal surgery. This procedure removes the fullness of the lower cheeks thus contouring the lower face. In female patients this procedure helps them to use less make up to look chiseled / contoured.

Patients interested in buccal fat removal  should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face