7 days post op nervous that I am developing double bubble. Any suggestions? (photos)

I wanted 2 have a breast augmentation done my 1st choice was to have my implants placed over the muscle after talking with a good friend of mine who is a general surgeon who does breast reconstruction she said I would benefit from going under the muscle since I decided to go with larger implants I have 650 saline round hp nat implants placed under the muscle my fear with going under the muscle was developing a dlb bubble complications happen I need 2 get some feedback from other surgeons.

7 days post op

Thank you for the question.     It will take 3-6 months for your implants to settle and for you to appreciate your result. Be patient
follow your surgeons instruction and reevalutate at that time. 
Best of luck

Norfolk Plastic Surgeon

Double Bubble

You are still early in your recovery and it is too soon to make a final judgment on their appearance. It may take up to 6 months for your final results. Should you be concerned, it may be best to speak with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

All the best.

Double bubble?

Thank you for your question. You are very early in your recovery. During this time, it is normal for your breasts to sit oddly and feel stiff. I would recommend seeing your plastic surgeon about your concerns as every surgeon has their own protocols. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Double bubble?

Thanks for your inquiry, it is early in your result and you really should ask your surgeon because it is hard to tell without an exam.  If it is happening, you need to discuss with your surgeon the strategies to keep the implant up in place, good luck.  

7 days post op nervous that I am developing double bubble. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your question and photos.  At 7 days, it's too early to make any final judgement on your result.  Over time, the implant tends to drop and settle in.  As you heal, your breast appearance tends to improve.  Be sure to discuss your concerns with your surgeon.  If you are still concerned and unhappy by 3-6 months, you can always discuss the possibility of revision with your surgeon.  Good luck to you!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS