I am needing a full tummy tuck in the oklahoma city area or surrounding area for 3500 - 5000 PLEASE HELP
Oklahoma Area I Need Full Tummy Tuck for 3500 - 5000
Doctor Answers 2
Tummy Tuck in Oklahoma
You can explore your options at university training programs and compare them to fees of a board certified plastic surgeon. If you are unsure what programs are available, you can contact the ASPS. Don't sacrifice quality for little financial savings.
Finding a good Plastic Surgeon
An abdominoplasty procedure is an extensive operation that is individualized to each patient. The choice on who performs the procedure is more important than the dollar amount spent. If you would end up choosing a doctor based on price alone, and the procedure does not turn out like you like, you would be faced with even more charges to fix the problem. Here are some tips in choosing the right doctor for you:
- Board Certified in Plastic Surgery (not Cosmetic Surgery)
- Check the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website for a plastic surgeon near you
- Does the doctor have hospital privileges to perform this procedure in the hospital
- If the procedure is performed in an Ambulatory Surgery Center, what are the emergency protocols and transfer arrangements
- What all does the fee cover (surgeon's fee, facility, anesthesia, post op care, etc)
- Does he/she perform tummy tucks frequently
- Who does the surgery (Residents, med students, nurses, PA, surgeon)
If you can't find a price range for a tummy tuck that is adequate for you, maybe a different procedure that is less expensive can give you adequate results (liposuction, Endermologie, Coolsculpting)
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.