Nose tip soreness after 1 year?

I woke up yesterday morning and the tip of my nose is very sore and tender on the left nostril/tip area. I can't tell if it's swollen, it looks about the same. It's tender to touch lightly. A little more than a year ago I had a bridge implant and cartilage graft and I have had 0 problems with healing or strange feeling until now. I got it done overseas.

Post op rhinoplasty

it is very difficult to determine if your complaints are related to infection of the graft. Consult a Board certified plastic surgeon to perform an physical examination.

Nose Soreness

Having soreness 1 year after surgery is unusual.  Without an exam, it is impossible to know the cause.  Contact your surgeon for advice.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD