I'm 22 year old but I'm physically very weak and I have a dent on my face. Medicine suggestions? (Photos)

I m physically weak and want to become healthy...i have dent on my face.... i m looking overage...kindly suggest me tretment..i m much worried

Treatment for "dent" in the face

Thank you for sharing your question. I do not see the problem you describe in your photos, but injection of fillers might be the perfect solution for you. There are many dermal fillers on the market which can fill in s depressed area of the face. See an experienced injector for comprehensive evaluation and proper guidance.
Good luck,

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon