I am 22 years old, 5'9" tall and I weight 235 lbs. Am I the right candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photos)

I am 22 years old, 5'9" tall and I weight 235 lbs. I always been a "big" girl in my life so I want to do this for me and myself confidence. I would love to do breast agumentation too if the cost is not that high as it is here at the states. I am NOT a cheap person and I would never go to a doc just because hes cheap!! I have been thinking of this procedure for a long time. I would highly appreciate if you give me some ideas and recommendations. I would like to do a brazilian butt lift out the states Im considering DR. Here are my pictures :) Thank you, Anna

Thank you for your question .

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Hi Anna-
Based on your photos it looks like you could be a great candidate for a BBL after some weight loss. I recommend visiting a board-certified plastic surgeon for a personal consultation in order to get the best advice. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Am I the right candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us.

With the BBL, your surgeon will take fat from your body, in most cases your abdomen, and transfer it to areas of your butt, working to create the perfect structure and contour.

Remember, only consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in the BBL. And don't be afraid to request before-and-after pictures. Every surgeon has a different style, so you want to be sure your vision is reflected in the work they have done.

We can not be certain without a consulation, however from your pictures you seem to be an ideal candidate. 

It is all about designing the perfect plan for You.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

- Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Constantino G. Mendieta, MD

Liposuction /fat transfer

Thanks for your pictures. Looks like inappropriate candidate for liposuction and fat grafting. I will have to disagree with you if you think that you are not a price shopper. I understand that people do comparative shopping but I believe you are looking for is the cheapest deal by going outside of United States. I would not recommend doing that. It's going to end up costing much more in the long run. Good luck

BBL

You look like you could be a very good candidate for a BBL. I would suggest losing a bit of weight and then having it done if you are healthy. Best of luck.  

Tourist surgery

Recently the CDC is investigating about 10 cases of strange bacterial infection after cosmetic surgery in the Domincan republic. Ohio has lots of very good surgeons. Google CDC investigate Mycobacterial infection

I am 22 years old, 5'9" tall and I weight 235 lbs. Am I the right candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I think that a bit of weight loss followed by the BBL would be reasonable.  Transformations can be dramatic with an expert surgeon. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of BBLs each year.