If you have already had two liposuction done, can you get another one done?

Hidef Liposuction Revision in Los Angeles

n our office, we employ a Hidef Liposuction Revision Treatment that uses a combination of lipocavitation, liposuction, lasers, fibrous release, and fat grafting among other procedures to recontour your liposuction results. 
I would suggest a treatment to improve your longterm results. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Third liposuction

If you still have residual fat, you might be a candidate for more liposuction. However, with each time, scar tissue forms and less fat is removed. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing your options.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- HI DEFINITION REVISION

If you are unhappy with your previous liposuction results,  I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal and contouring. An in person consult is needed to determine what is best based on your body type and skin type. Consult with a VASER Hi Definition expert to work with your personal goals and to give you the results you are seeking. Best, Dr. Emer

I have done many revision liposuctions and the tissues can be very scarred and difficult to manipulate and treat. A third time may have more scarring and more resistance.