Lift or just implants to achieve goal? (Photos)

I'm having my mmo in Oct I can't decide if I need a lift or just implants I want very full round breast lots of cleavage please help me figure this out. Both Doctors I've met did not recommend a lift I am going off pictures on here that's Making me wonder

#breastimplants #plasticsurgery #breastlift

Hi Beverly, Thanks for your question.  Since there is no way to say definitively over the internet which size would be optimal for you, take comfort in the fact that the surgeon uses your unique measurements and is able to provide you with a general range.  In many cases the board certified plastic surgeon can best be your guide as they’ve met with you in person and heard your aesthetic goals. You may consider doing 3-D imaging; however with nearly all the breast cases we’ve performed, we’ve found patients enjoy doing a live “try on” session where they actually can “try on” the implant in a non-padded bra in our office.  This does not give an exact measurement of outcome, rather it gives a nice idea of what to expect. For patients who desire a more natural look we like to recommend the shaped implant.  For patients who desire a more full, voluptuous look we recommend a higher profile implant (like Inspira). Remember that all breasts have at least some amount of asymmetry (we like to say they’re like sisters and not twins).  An in-person consult is the best way to discuss your questions about a breast lift.   Be sure to find a surgeon with the following credentials:  *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery -- The gold star symbol  *A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) -- The circle symbol *A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) -- the Queen Nefertitti symbol with a Triangle  Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person.  My best, Brian Coan, MD, FACS CARE Plastic Surgery

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Probably best with a lift

If you were squeamish about a scar, then it would be reasonable to put the implant in and let things heal for a few months before deciding on the lift.  Personally, I would recommend the lift in the same setting (most likely a "lolly-pop lift").  You may want to get a third opinion.  Good luck!

Robert S. Houser, DO
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation 

Lift or just implants to achieve goal?

Based on your photos- it appears that you would benefit from a mastopexy/anchor lift with implants. That combination in my opinion- will give you the best looking breasts. Make sure you see an experienced Board Certified PS for in person exam

Breast Lift with Implants

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a breast lift with implants. This procedure will help give you volume and the lift you desire. Unfortunately implants alone may not give you the results you're looking for as they only add volume and you might require a lift later on. You should have an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. Breast of luck!

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Lift vs. Implants

Good Question! From looking at your pictures, you nipple distance is low. I would recommend a full lift (full mastopexy) with a breast augmentation. To get your best result you want nipple position higher and more fullness. I also recommend an Ultra High Profile silicone implant- that will give you the most fullness at the top of your breast. An implant alone will not lift your nipple. Good luck- hope you get great results!

Ed Breazeale, Jr., MD
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Lift and implants?

If you are looking to be larger, then you will require implants If you are looking to be higher up, then you will need a lift as well.

Breast augmentation and lift, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 450ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Lift or just implants to achieve goal

In my opinion implants alone will make you larger. You will be rounder for a period of time, but as time passes the skin will stretch and you will get more saggy. With that sagging you will lose the rounded appearance you desire. If you get implants alone, you will only have cleavage while you are in a bra

Julio Garcia, MD

Breast Implants

Hi Beverly!You have good height from the side!  That's great. Please put an index card in your breast fold. If your nipple is at the edge of the card or below, then you would be a candidate for a lift, either a vertical or anchor or areolar incision. If your nipple is above the edge, you could be a candidate for an internal lift called the dual plane. The video below explains the dual plane internal lift.  I also attached an article from a peer-reviewed journal to give you an even better idea.  I believe the dual plane and implants alone will do it for you, and that you will not need a lift. Be sure to keep your BC PS in the loop as you are. All the best, “Dr. Joe”