Uneven three months post op. Do you think I'll need more surgery? (PhotO)

I'm three months post op and still uneven. I'm freaking out and hoping I don't need a revision! Do you think I'll bed more surgery? Help!

Uneven breast

Thank you for your questions.
All woman have asymmetrical breast, it's normal that one is a little bigger than the other. Your breasts look very nice, your surgeon did a good job.

Best regrarde
Dr. Marco Carmona MD

Breast asymmetry

Your breasts look quite nice. All breasts have some asymmetry.  Chasing perfection might not achieve what you want. Best of luck.

Uneven three months post op. Do you think I'll need more surgery?

Thank you for your question and photograph.  Without a series of preoperative photographs to compare to your photograph above demonstrates a nice result for three months after surgery.  Though you will still have subtle changes in the appearance of your breasts for the next several months I would address your specific appearance concerns with your surgeon so that they may provide you with reassurance.  Hope this helps.

Uneven Healing

Congratulations on your recent procedure! It's possible that you may still be healing but it's generally best to schedule an in-office follow up with your surgeon regarding your concerns and options. Good luck and congratulations again.

From the photo you have a good result for 3 months post-op. It's impossible to asses your final result this early after augmentation particularly without pre-op photos. Generically if the asymmetry persists only 3 things contributed. 1) it was there preop (you may or may not have noticed it) 2) technical issue occurred during surgery 3) non-compliance with postop care/restrictions or overuse moved the implant, tore sutures or tore muscle attachments. Only your surgeon will be able to tell you which of the 3 is most likely. Best of luck.

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Concerns

Thank you for your question. You are still relatively early in the post-operative period and appear to have an excellent result. It typically takes 3 - 6 months for the swelling to subside and and implants to settle into proper position. The implants may appear to be asymmetric, but usually settle evenly. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Also, make sure you follow all of your plastic surgeons post-operative instructions regarding level of physical activity and use of a support bra. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.