Stomach feels sore and hard at 5 months. (photos)

I had TT a little over 5 months ago. It now seems like the last month or so my stomach has gotten a little bigger. I have not gained any weight. My stomach is sore when I sit in a chair and lean over while at work. My abdomen extends a little more on my left side and is hard beneath my belly button. Is this normal. My abdomen is also still numb on the outer circle area around my belly button P.S. I was not able to get a good angle depicting the belly extension on the left side

Tummy Tuck issues

I would see your surgeon. Much of that which you relate indicates you likely had a good deal of liposuction with your tummy tuck. I do less of this so there are fewer issues like this. Make sure your surgeon is happy with your progress taking his technique into account.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

Orange Plastic Surgeon

See your surgeon for examination

I highly recommend you see your surgeon for an examination as soreness and swelling at this point after surgery is unusual. An ultrasound may be performed to determine the cause of the swelling.