Revision in 6 days. 133lb, 30 years old no kids. PS said moderate profile above muscle? How to get results in photos? (Photos)

Iam 5yrs post op mentor hp gel 450L/475R. Noticed bump below, learnedthis is not right?! experiencing pain at side and bottom of L breast. Saw PS pain is dt implant MOVING outward.unhappy with spacing of breasts, & projection. I'm a 32-34 DDD. What will it take to achieve photos below? Surgery is in 6 days. How will mod vs hp, feel, look,etc. risks?- opinions please!!!! I want stories, advice, opinions anything! What is this mod plus vs hp I read about? What the hell is " fluffing"!! Thanks all!

Best options for revisionary breast surgery?

I am sorry to hear about the problem (bottoming out) you are experiencing.  Capsulorraphy surgery is indicated to improve your outcome. This procedure will serve to improve the position of the breast implants on your chest wall, improve the position of the nipple/areola complexes on each breast mound, and better hide the inframammary scars. I would suggest that you make sure that your plastic surgeon has a significant/demonstrable experience helping patients with this type of revisionary breast surgery. Make sure that you also carefully consider the pros/cons associated with breast implants placed above and below the pectoralis major muscle. You will find a lot of information regarding this topic on this website.

***Given that your surgery is coming up soon (and your ongoing concerns), I would suggest that you spend additional time communicating your goals/concerns directly with your plastic surgeon, preferably prior to the date of surgery.  Your questions regarding profiles of breast implants and potential risks/complications are very good (and important) ones that are best addressed in person.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. ***Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient.

I hope this, and the attached link, dedicated to revisionary breast augmentation (bottoming out) surgery concerns, helps. Best wishes.