I have a really bad head scar. Bump on my head from a car accident 4 years ago were I flew into the wind shield. (photos)

The scar really bother me. It's still very sensitive like when I bump it I have very bad head pains, and some times when I rub it I can hear a clicking noise & if I scratch it the skin peels like a black head. I feel as if I might still have stitches or some object in it that's why I have the bump. I've talked to a nurse and she told me that plastic surgery was a very bad idea because it can cause more damage. But I'd really like my info and options. Is there anyway to fix my eyebrow?

Treatment of Scar post- traumatic

Thanks for your question. In my opinion you should ABSOLUTELY consult with a Plastic Surgeon regarding this scar to determine your best course of action! I can't imagine why a nurse would advise you otherwise. Once the scar has been addressed you could explore hair transplantation for the brow, or even a permanent makeup tattoo to fill in.
Lisa Vuich, MD

Nashua Physician

Options for scars on the forehead

Begin with application of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase creams, followed by fractional laser and IIT. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

I suggest an in person consultation for further evaluation and treatment planning. This scar will need a combination approach and an experienced surgeon. There are treatment options such as implants to improve the shape of your eyebrow. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer