Forehead lift/brow lift with bossing reduction BEFORE or AFTER ptosis repair?

Hi I am a female with very masculine traits and intend to get my brow bossing reduced via a forehead lift and also lift the brows at the same time. However, one of my brows arches slightly higher than the other because of mild ptosis in that eye. I'm unsure whether I should repair the mild ptosis and thus the brow asymmetry first and then get the other procedure or vice versa?

Brow Bone Reduction and Browlift

It would be important to undergo the structural changes above the eyelids first (brow bone reduction and browlift) first before ptosis repair. Beyond the swelling these changes may impact the ptosis or a ptosis repair if done after. 

Forehead Lift Before or After Ptosis Repair?

If your talking about eye brow ptosis causing brow asymmetry the forehead lift, orbital bony contouring, improvement of the brow asymmetry, and hairline lowering (forehead reduction) if necessary can all be accomplished at the same time. I suggest you consider the Irregular Trichohytic Hairline Incision technique that we described many years ago.