What can I do to make my eyes and face younger and more beautiful? (Photo)

What are my options for making my aging face beautiful again?

Rejuvenation Treatments

Thank you for your question and photos! I suggest you seek a board certified plastic surgeon and have a consultation and discuss your options!  You may want to consider some facial fillers, maybe a possible blepharoplasty, and some laser skin treatments.  Best of luck!

Dr Dhaval Patel 

Double Board Certified 

Plastic Surgeon

Chicago

Hoffman Estates

Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Options for rejuvenation

There are many available options for you. Agree that less is better. A moderate blepharoplasty would improve the eyelid asymmetry and a fractional ablative CO2 laser would improve the skin quality. A little midface filler (Juvederm Voluma) would improve the cheek contour and tear trough area. Best wishes with your decisions.

Sara A. Kaltreider, MD
Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Minimal invasive cosmetic procedures only

I believe you less than more. You would benefit from conservative skin only upper blepharoplasty along with filler injection under eyes (to treat the dark circles, tear trough hollowness) and Botox injection to (reduce wrinkles around eyes/forehead with slight brow lift).

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Upper blepharoplasty procedure

From the photos presented, there is significant asymmetry of the upper eyelids, for which  a blepharoplasty procedure can improve and rejuvenate the upper eyelids. This procedure can be performed under local anesthesia as an outpatient surgical procedure. Anticipate approximately 10 days of bruising and swelling after the procedure. For many before and after results of  eyelids similar to your own, please see the link and the video below 

What can I do to make my eyes and face younger and more beautiful?

Thanks for an interesting question.  I feel that you're too young for a facelift and I don't see indication for a browlift in your case.  You have some excess skin on the right, a high fold on the left that may indicate early stages of levator dehiscence and ptosis (needs opthal.evaluation) and pigmentary changes with loss of facial volume.  There are multiple choices available to you including fractionated CO2 laser (Active FX), skincare regimens and even fat grafting adjacent to your brows and in the cheeks.  You really need to find a plastic surgeon whom you trust and formulate a plan that is most appealing to you.  All the best,

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Forehead lift, limited face and neck lift, cheek fillers, phenol peel

Above is the list of things that you will need for your facial rejuevination. You will need two stage approach for it.

First stage will consist of Forehead lift using pre-hairline incision.  Face and neck lift will be done to freshen up face. Radiesse filler will be needed to restore your cheek fullne.

You have considerable sun damage to your skin. Phenol/Croton oil peel is recommended at a second stage to freshen up skin and improve your freckles.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Facial treatments

You have a little asymmetry of the upper lids and a little extra skin.  Very conservative bleph could help to even those out.  You are a little hollow in the lower lids.  Some HA filler here would help.  The main thing I would recommend would be something to improve and even out skin tones.  An intense pulsed light treatment would help to get rid of the reds and browns.  This would make you skin look much more even.  Then you can use some good skin care and sun block. 

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Say after me: Less is more.

Sun damage: Retin A, sun screen, and mild treatments like Clear + Bright.  Avoid ablative and thermal radio frequency treatments that can damage skin permanently.

Upper eyelids:  You have mild left upper eyelid ptosis with dehiscence of the left upper eyelid levator aponeurosis.  You will have a hard time finding a surgeon in your area that can help this.  A Microdroplet Lift, a specific type of cosmetic botox service that does not freeze the forehead would be very helpful.

Lower eyelids: The lower eyelids can be helped with a small volume of under eye filler.  This is a fussy service. You need a very experienced injector for this service.

Younger looking healthy skin

Hi.  I agree with Dr. Sieber comments and recommendations.  You are a beautiful young woman and could benefit from some treatments to repair sun damage such as BBL (Broad Band Light).  In addition, I would recommend Sculptra to help soften the frame of your face and enhance your beautiful eyes again.  Make sure you seek treatment from an experienced, reputable medical facility with a facial plastic surgeon.  You have great facial structure to work with.  Good luck.

Richard W. Maack, MD
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Healthy skin can take years off

Thanks for the great photos and the questions. You're a very beautiful woman with beautiful eyes and a great facial shape. In my opinion, the first thing you should start with is improving your skin. You have sever sun damage and would greatly benefit from either a fractionated laser treatment and/or some IPL treatments to help turn back the clock. Also, talk to a doctor or aesthetician in your area about getting on a good skin care regimen. This will typically include a retinal and hydroquinone. 

It looks like you may have some excess upper eyelid skin. This is easily removed in a surgery which may even be able to be done in the office. Lastly, you would be a great candidate for some filled to help restore some of the lost volume in your face. I recommend seeing a surgeon who is able to do all of the surgical an non-surgical procedures. You have a very beautiful face, there are just a few small things which will help you to look more refreshed and well rested. Best of luck!

~Dr. Sieber