Looking for an experienced injector for non surgical nose job in Ohio?

Hello! I'm hoping to find a local physician who ROUTINELY performs non surgical nose jobs. Anyone ?? :) Thanks !

Thank you for sharing your question and it is wise of you to seek out someone with extensive experience in this form of dermal filler treatment. Though I can not recommend a specific plastic surgeon in your area, below I am attaching a link to the ASPS website that should allow you to search for local physicians in your area.  Hope this helps.

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty -- Fillers Like Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm

I suggest finding an expert, this area needs meticulous training and expertise.  I use a number of fillers but like reversible fillers to this area.  Best, Dr. Emer.