Does anyone know of any doctors who preform pectoral implants in Ohio?

Pectoral Implants

A Google search should be able to answer whom in Ohio performs pectoral implants. Make sure they have an adequate number of before and after pictures as pectoral implants, somewhat like breast implants, come in different styles and sizes. It is not a one style or size fits all procedure.

Pectoral augmentation in Toronto, Canada

Pectoral implants, along with all other body implants other than breasts, are a subspecialty of plastic surgery and only a handful of plastic surgeons - USA and Canada - were trained to do them.  

Therefore, it is important you do your research and find someone with great experience.  It may mean to travel some distance away from home.

In my practice, I see patients from all over and we start the consultation process as a virtual one.  Patients send me pictures and we can start the discussion over the the web-camera, face-to-face, minimizing the traveling time.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Dr. Marc DuPere, Aesthetic, cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon

Marc DuPéré, MD

Pectoral Implants

Pectoral implants are not commonly performed by many Plastic Surgeons. They are a great way for enhancing the chest. Look for someone with experience in your area. However, many of our patients travel to Atlanta for Pectoral implants and other male cosmetic procedures. Good luck

Stanley Okoro, MD