Confused about anchor blepharoplasty and ptosis

I have slight ptosis in one eye and as a result, my lashes are obviously more droopy than my "normal" eye as well. I keep reading about anchor blepharoplasty used as a treatment for ptosis, but is this always necessary - or better, can someone explain WHEN it is necessary or beneficial? Is this always necessary to successfully lift one eyelid and the lashes? Aren't lashes lifted simultaneously when lifting the eyelid? Is a simple ptosis repair ever "enough"?

Anchor blepharoplasty versus ptosis repair

Anchor blepharoplasty is surgery of the skin of the eyelid wherein the purpose is to improve the crease of the eyelid, sometimes in an attempt to redirect the lashes more upward. It is accomplished by 'anchoring' the skin to the underlying levator palpebrae superioris muscle. Ptosis repair, on the other hand, is intended to actually raise the position of the eyelid by tightening/shortening/reattaching the levator palpebrae superioris muscle. The good news is that you don't have to figure out on your own which procedure is best for you. A competent oculoplastic surgeon can walk you through the different treatment options available to you.

Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon