Did I bottom out? (Photo)

I had breast augmentation 2.5 years ago with 350cc mentor gel implants under the muscle. I have a keloid on my right side which he put injections to thin and whiten the scar but I still hate to look at. Now my right breast looks lower. I don't know if I need to consult a new surgeon as this one has a good reputation

Did I bottom out?

I am sorry to hear about/see the problems you are having after breast augmentation surgery. I think your concerns are appropriate; your breast implants do seem to sit quite low on your chest wall, consistent with breast implant displacement ("bottoming out”).
It is probable that you are feeling the implants significantly along the lower poles of the breasts. Patients in your situation often complain of discomfort in the area of implant malposition. Also, consistent with the breast implant positioning problem, the nipple areola complexes seem to be sitting relatively high, because the breast implants have settled too low. Furthermore, the inframammary fold scars sit too high on the breast mounds secondary to the breast implants' displacement.

I think you will benefit from revisionary breast surgery which will likely involve capsulorrhaphy ( internal suture repair). This procedure serves to reconstruct the lower poles of the breasts and prevent migration of the breast implants too far inferiorly. Associated issues with positioning of nipple/areola complexes and visibility of the inframmammary fold scars should improve with this operation.
Make sure that the plastic surgeon who does this procedure for you can demonstrate significant experience with revisionary breast surgery.
I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Bottom out

From your photos it does appear you have bottomed out on the right side. You will need a surgery to repair this. Make sure you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Deborah Sillins, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon