Do I have enough body fat to get the results of my wish pictures? 5'4" 1/2, 145 pounds (Photo)

I have been on the fence about if I have too much weight on me or not enough. Dr.Fisher is doing 12 areas of lipo sculpture into my butt but I want to make sure I can get the results of my wish pics. Is this realistic? Should I gain or lose more weight?

BBL

Thank you for your question and for sharing appropriate pictures. You seem to be a great candidate for a BBL with liposuction. You'll need to remember that only 60% of the fat injected lives forever, so your surgeon will need to over inject initially in order to get the results you want. Every patient has different anatomy, so you might not look exactly like these examples, but they are good guidelines to share with your surgeon. Make sure you're working with a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in these areas. Best of luck. 

You would have a nice result with BBL

Hello and thank you for your question! Looking at your pictures you already have a great shape and I think that you have the right framework to achieve an even better look. Your silhouette would be greatly improved by aggressive liposuction of your flanks, abdomen, and especially lower back. By slimming the contour of your waist, flanks, and back with liposuction, your buttocks will already appear perkier when put next to a much slimmer waistline; liposuction will allow your surgeon to harvest fat to also transfer to your buttocks to further enhance this look. The shape which you desire can be created to your wishes by placing the fat in the right places to give you the "buttock shape" you desire. It is hard to determine how much fat you can get injected into each buttocks without an in-person examination, but I think you could get close to the buttocks and hip shape that you desire. If you wish for the ultimate waistline and flatness to your stomach, a tummy tuck could be added as well, but that is dependent on your goals and expectations with respect to the abdomen.
As for weight, you should go into surgery at your stable weight because your fat grafts will change in size with your weight fluctuations: they will get bigger when you gain weight and get smaller when you lose weight. Also, many premiere plastic surgery practices have credit and financing options to help make surgery more affordable for you too.
I hope this helps and make sure to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in advanced body contouring techniques.
Sincerely,
Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD

BBL Procedure

Hello, I think that you have enough fat for the procedure, but it might not give you the exact results you want. Every patient is different and in order to achieve the same result you might need more than one surgery. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Do I have enough body fat to get the results of my wish pictures? 5'4" 1/2, 145 pounds

Congratulations on your upcoming surgery. Only an in person examination can tell for sure, but from your photos you do appear to have enough excess fat to have a noticeable result after a Brazilian butt lift surgery. Of course, Dr. Fisher is your best resource. Make sure to address your concerns with him/her.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon