Can asymmetrical nostrils be fixed without surgery? (Photo)

My right side nostril is lower than the left one and also i have a small dent and shadow on the top right of my nose is there a nonsurgical way to fix this? i would like to also know if the result for making my nose smaller will be good thank you for your advice

Fillers are good for some things, but will not help your particular configuration.  

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Versus Surgical Nose Job

Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry of the nose, but surgery would be needed for the nostrils/shape. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer