Aging all at once at 38? (Photos)

I am 38 and have marionette lines and sagging jowls. I also have horizantal bands around my neck. This all happened this past year. I'd like to avoid a facelift until I'm older. Anything else I can do?

Aging all at once at 38?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for facial rejuvenation with hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers. In particular, I think you would benefit from a small amount of Voluma in your cheeks. Voluma is a thicker HA filler that is meant to be placed deep so as to provide structure and lift. You also may benefit from some filler placed around the mouth, but these lines may soften to your liking with the Voluma alone. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht. 

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Defy Aging with Fillers

Dear abby20042005:

Looking at your photos, I would recommend seeing an expert injector for dermal fillers like Juvederm to help soften and improve your lower face lines.  Best wishes.