I'm 18 of middle Eastern black race. I want a more feminine narrow defined nose. What should I alter to achieve this? (Photo)

I do love the look Kim K look of a nice ansd feminine nose tip that's a little bit longer than the rest of the nose, I feel my tip has no definition and my nose is too wide for my face. My side of nose is not my main concern as much although I would like that corrected too. I love my ethnic roots and I love the results of middle Eastern rhino plasty. Below I've posted my nose and other women noses I admire

Rhinoplasty to narrow a wide nose

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish narrowing a wide nose. To narrow the bridge line requires osteotomies placed in the nasal bones. The narrow the tip require suture techniques and conservative cartilage removal. To narrow wide nostrils requires an alar-plasty. Thick skin in the tip of the nose will prevent significant improvement in that area. For many examples and more information, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. With good surgical technique, you could have an outstanding result. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Rhinoplasty

What you are really looking for is a dork-columellar augmentation to your nose. Your nose lacks dorsal height and top projection when compared to you ideal nose. Whether this is done by rib cartilage grafting, an implant or a combination of both needs an informed discussion.