Is a fat transfer possible with very thin cheeks?

If I grasp my cheek from the inside of my moth and the outside of my cheek, the skin feels mere millimeters thick. It's a very thin area of skin. For nice round cheeks, Is a fat graft appropriate? Or do I have to get implants? Thank you!

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Fat , fillers, sculptra and implants can be used to improve cheeks and augment the face.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fat transfer

I think that you need to be seen in person to determine whether fat transfer is appropriate for what you want. Best of luck.

Fat into the cheeks

On the cheeks are a group of muscles of facial expression. Even though your skin is thin,  these muscles have so much blood to help fat cell engraft and take. Therefore,  fat transfer to the cheeks is a very good option to give volume 

Omeed Memar, MD, PhD
Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

Fat grafting in the face

Fat grafting is a great way to add volume to the face and restore a more youthful full appearance even with thin skin. In fact it can help thicken up the dermis and make your skin glow or look better also.

Cain R. Linville, MD
Houston Physician