Can I get fat grafting with health issues?

I have Hypertension and epilepsy that are both controlled with medication. I also have Ventricular bigeminy and Sinus bradycardia as well. Will I be able to get fat grafting/ transfer to my face?

Fat Transfer, Final Results? With Medical Issues?

Fat grafting can be done easily while awake in those who have medical concerns. I suggest getting medical clearance, but speak to your physician to see what they think is best.  Dr. Emer.

Fat to the face

I would do it under monitored sedation and in preparation I would get medical clearance from your doctor and in all likelihood you can get it done.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Safety of Facial Fat Grafting and Heart Disease

All operations carry multiple remote risks but the risks increase of you have medical problems. Most Plastic surgeons would require a good cardiologis to rule on the safety of the operation after they examine you. And we described the length and intensity to them. Arrhythmias are particularly worrisome and must be controlled. 
Dr. Peter  A. Aldea
Memphis, TN

Medical issues

So none of your medical problems would prevent you having fat grafting per se. They may influence the decision to put you to sleep but its possible to do grafting under local anesthetic or with sedation. That of course is an anesthetic decision, not a surgical one. Fat grafting works well in most people especially in the face as long as patients are not highly anticoagulated or allergic to any of the agents used. Long acting fillers may also be of benefit. It may be worth asking. Hope that helps.