Will a compression equestrian bra move my 300cc saline implants into my arm pits? (photos)

Hi! I am returning to horseback riding after 10 hiatus.I ride English and hope to get back to jumping soon. I had my BA and lift about 3 years ago with great results.I have heard of the Cheata Equestrian Bra. It uses compression and hasn't any underwire.The Cheata touts no bounce for it's Trotter bra. Their video suggests that you adjust your breast to the side for maximum hold. Do you think that will encourage my implants to move into my arm pits? I am 5'5" and 127lbs, if that helps. Thank you!

You should be fine

You are well out from your breast surgery and wearing this particular equestrian bra should have no consequences at this time.Hope you get right back on track!Best Wishes,Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Bra questions after BA

Thank you for your question.  There should be no issues with any type of bra this far out from surgery.  The implants are well healed in place and a bra will not cause them to shift at this point.  Good luck riding!

Brian C. Reuben, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon