Can revision be done by another doctor or would you recommend going back to 1st?

It's been 6 months since bbl, lipo and breast lift without implants. I'm ready for a revision. I've been working out maintaining weight154. Waist is a size7 bust is size11. Which that was the size I was at before surgery, Size11 Looks like I just had lipo. Which i want more butt. I want to be able to see it thru my jeans. My man tells me to gain weight but I like my weight. Just don't know if it's worth going back if I didn't get results 1st time. Sure don't want it to be a 3rd. suggestions?

I think that you could consider either one depending upon your confidence in both of those surgeons.

Go back to the same physician?

If you have a good rapport with your plastic surgeon, it's definitely reasonable to visit with him about a revision. If he thinks he can improve upon the results, you ought to at least consider him. If your rapport is not good, however, it's totally reasonable to find someone else.

Hope this helps! Sam Jejurikar, MD

It probably doesn't hurt to consult the surgeon that did the procedure. He/she may give you a better price for a revision, particularly if you are not satisfied based on your discussions before and after surgery. But if you think another surgeon can get a better result it also can't hurt to consult another physician. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL

You would have to be seen in person to determine if you are a candidate for any type of revision. Best of luck.