I got a non surgical nose job about a week ago. I have really dry skin and red small bumps on my cheeks

It doesn't hurt but my face does feel dry at times. At the bridge of my nose where the product was applied is really dry and peeling off . Also I only have red bumps on the bottom of my nose and on my cheeks only was wondering if I should be worried or not

Non Surgical Nose Job With Possible Side Effect

Hi and thanks for your question. Its tough to answer without seeing you. You should speak to the doctor who injected you and have him or her take a look. It is unlikely, but possible that this is a complication, so you should get in touch with them soon so that its not a concern. Hope that helps