Cheek implants protrude almost 2 centimeters after 1 week post op (Photo)

I got medpor cheek implants (secured by titanium screws) a week ago, and one side is protruding about a centimeter while the other by almost two centimeters! I understand uneven swelling is normal, but they look like two giant lumps on my face. They feel hard to the touch (no pain) so it doesn't feel like swelling, but maybe the swelling is underneath the implants somehow. Is this normal swelling for cheek implants? Could I possible have a seroma/hematoma?

Implants

I'm sorry to be late in answering your questions. It could be a serum or hematoma that could be causing your symptoms. Have you checked in with your surgeon? That would be the best advice for the time being. Good luck!

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon