Does my belly button look infected 2 weeks post tummy tuck? (Photo)

I have been in close contact with my PS who has been great but I just wanted another opinion. I worry a lot but I also want to stay on top of things and make sure my healing is progressing. Right now I'm cleaning it BID with peroxide, applying neosporin, but no gauze or bandaid. I'm having some pain around my belly and it bleeds a little throughout the day. Could my ab binder be the cause of the pain and bleeding? I notice an increase in pain and bleeding when I swell more and my binder feels tighter.

Infected belly button after a tummy tuck

It definitely appears that you need some wound care from your surgeon .  You should be examined and treated by your surgeon to determine extend skin loss/infection.  Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Concerned about belly button

It is difficult to assess your belly button accurately online.

From your photos, your belly button does not look infected; it may have inflammation surrounding the suture line and a small dehiscence. 

Each plastic surgeon has different surgical and post-surgical protocol. 

Please continue following up with your plastic surgeon closely in-person.

Surgery

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided pictures with information as well. I recommend you to get an appt with your surgeon to revise your incision and give you some stitches 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Does my belly button look infected 2 weeks post tummy tuck

Thanks for your question. You need to see your Plastic Surgeon today for his recommendation of your wounds.  If you are a smoker, you must discontinue all nicotine products. Continue close follow ups with your surgeon.  Best wishes on your healing and recovery.