How do I reduce scar tissue on lip? (photos)

I busted my lip playing basketball and I didn't ice it or anything. Now it's just a big lump on my lip and it won't go away. The lump and been there for a while. I busted my lip again and the same problem happened on the other side.

Scar tissue, treatment options -- Surgery/Lasers/Microneedling/Fillers, 5fu steroids

Scarring and scar tissue requires a combination approach and sometimes that means surgical removal, lasers, micro needling and fillers. I suggest you see an expert in scar treatment for optimal results. Best, Dr. Emer.

Surgical scar revision and IIT for a lip scar

For lip scars, I would recommend a combination of IIT, surgical scar revision, and application of Plato's Scar Serum to help improve the scars. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS