I've got MRSA and I've been losing my hair

Is there something I can take or have something prescribed?

MRSA and hair loss

A MRSA diagnosis is usually in association with multiple other medical issues and /or a prolonged hospital stay.  It is best to see a hair transplant specialist to obtain the exact cause of your hair loss and go from there in terms of treatment.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

MRSA is a methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureas. It is a bacteria that is resistant to certain antibiotics. This infection needs to be diagnosed by a physician and appropriately treated. 

William Woessner, MD
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon

MERSA

You need to see a doctor and get a diagnosis and if the MRSA is the cause of your hair loss, then get it treated

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon