How much does Juvederm for lips augmentation cost in NY? (Photo)

I'm looking to get lips augmentation and I know that it depends on the amount of juvederm you want so I have attached pictures of my lips and what I want them to look. I don't want nothing drastic don't want that duck look or looking fake I just want more volume and natural look on my lip. Also which one would you recommend juvederm or Restylane.

Fillers for lips

The hyaluronic acid fillers are excellent choices for lip augmentation.  I prefer Perlane or juvederm ultra plus for this procedure.

Juvederm and Lips

Juvederm works extremely well for the lips.  You have the perfect shaped lips for this procedure. I would definitely encourage you to have only one syringe and wait two weeks to see the results.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip augmentation in NY

Reviewing your photos I feel u do have relatively full lips as opposed to some who genetically thin or those who have lost volume thru age . It is noted your lower lip is appreciably larger than your upper lip , your wish lips r more symmetrical so aim for that . U have a small mouth so not too much increase , do incremental enlargements . Nice cuspids bow so u don't need a lot of shaping . My preference is Voluma for duration as lips absorb product faster than other facial regions . I use a microcanula technique for less discomfort & potential bruising . Good news is Voluma has Lidocaine which makes a smoother procedure , all in all not a bad experience ! Costs vary among localities & injectors & products used , avg between $ 600 - $ 1000 . Results r usually dramatic & must get used to new look

Jerrold Gendler, MD, FRCS

Juvederm

Hi bree2626

Thank you for your question and photos.  Most patients start off with just 1 syringe.  Based on your photos 1 syringe should be good for you.  Lips swell a lot in the beginning.  It is best to start conservative.  You can always add another syringe at a later time.  We advise that you wait a full 2 weeks before deciding if you want another syringe.  Prices vary depending on geographic location and injector experience ect. It is best to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for best results.  Best of luck