What would you do for this side profile and frowning front view? (photos)

Please take a look at my super unattractive side profile and please tell me some options. I know liposuction is OBVIOUS but what else? I need to know what kind of specialist I should start seeking out. I have attached a photo of my front view and side profile. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Treatments for changes associated with aging

Thank you for your question Birdie5000. As we age, there are changes that occur in our skin leading to concerns such as laugh lines (nasolabial folds), marionette lines, jowls, and decreased jawline definition. In order to address these concerns we need to understand why they happen. With age we lose volume in the cheeks. The fat pads get smaller and the bones go downward and inward. We also lose collagen, the protein in the skin that gives it its firm and youthful appearance. As a result, with gravity things start to sink. In order to address these there are a number of things we can do. We can restore the youthful apple of the cheek using Voluma. If further correction is needed fillers such as Juvederm can be placed in the nasolabial folds or marionette lines. Skin tightening treatments such as Ultherapy and SkinTyte will stimulate collagen to pull the skin up. Botox can be used in the DAO to elevate the corners of the mouth and along the jawline (Nefertiti lift) to define the jawline. Kybella is a newer treatment that addresses the double chin, dissolving the fat and improving the jawline definition. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician