Removing lumps 2yrs after Smart Lipo. Any suggestions? (photos)

2 yrs. ago I had, what was supposed to be, a smart lipo. I ended up with 2 noticeable lumps on the stomach area, which I had the procedure done. It has always been there, and will not go away. I will not go back to this doctor who messed up my breast augmentation, and is overseas. What can I do to get rid of these deformed looking lumps? I would prefer low cost procedure over surgery. Thank you!

Liposuction irregularities.

It appears that you have some excess fat that needs to be removed.  A simple smartlipo revision should be able to clean this up under local anesthesia.

Cedar Park Family Physician

Should be easy to excise in the office

it sounds like you probably have an area of fat necrosis. this means that the fat was damaged by the laser but the fat, rather than dissolve, got injured and healed with a hard mass. Almost always with time, these will get smaller. however in your case this did not occur. If it bothers you a great deal, any good plastic surgeon, should be able to excise (cut out) these lumps in his office, under local anesthetic. If they are very hard, then they will not dissolve with the Smartlipo laser. This is a rare complication and really was not your surgeons fault. This could have happened to anyone.good luck,david berman md

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- REVISION

I suggest a formal consult with a VASER 4D contouring physician.  This type of procedure needs a specialist.  Best, Dr. Emer.