I have moderate silicone implants 275 & 300 cc. Something is missing. My breast diameter is 14.2. What should I do? (photo)

The implant I have in right now is for a breast diameter of 13.1,says for my breast width I should have 405cc should I go up to that? or switch profiles completely to moderate plus..want them a tiny bit fuller on top not too much..

Breast Implants / Breast Augmentation /Breast Lft / Silicone Implants / Breast Implant Revision Surgery

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. I ask my patients to wait 3-6 months before evaluating the end results of the breast augmentation surgery. This waiting time allows patients to adapt to the changes in their breast size and shape as well as their overall new body image. I am not sure how far out you are from your original surgery. From the photos you provided and your wishes to be fuller in the upper pole (top) you may need the breasts lifted and tightened around the existing implants.This may most likely give you the look you have when they are lifted up and tightened in a bra. Putting in a bigger heavier implant may cause the breasts to just be larger and heavier, without giving you any upper fullness.
Before you make your decision on procedure(s) size and shape of implants I would suggest that you meet with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and go over your concerns and what you hope to accomplish.  Your surgeon should be able to explain to you why they are recommending the procedure they are according to your current breast tissue, measurements including your chest width and your desired outcome.The lift with implants (either new or using the existing) will give you a more youthful and fuller upper pole shape. Your Surgeon should be able to advise you thoroughly on your options.Discuss your needs, wishes, recovery time constraints, and budget limits with an honest and experienced surgeon, and receive bias-free personal advice. ALWAYS consult a surgeon who is certified by the American Board of plastic surgery, to ensure the highest standards of ethical practice and safe surgery. Mark Schoemann, MD FACS American Board of Plastic Surgery American Society of Plastic Surgeons American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery * The above commentary is not personal medical advice, and is intended for general education on the internet.