Is there a higher chance of getting lumpy Lipo results because I am a thin?

Thin 5'7 140 Wanting a bbl

Calcified fat from scarring

Hi There and thank you for your question!

It is possible that if you are quite thin that you may have some lumps. If some of the fat becomes hard (calcified) due to part of the healing process, it may be possible to see bumps (although this very uncommon).

Thank you for the question. The answer is no. However, because your thin there will be less fat to transfer to your buttocks. Overly aggressive liposuction, to attempt to get as much fat as possible, could put you at risk of a contour deformity. If you're liposuction is performed in a safe and conservative manner the risk of contour deformity should not be higher.

Austin Hayes, MD