Do I have enough fat for noticeable results? (Photo)

Now that I've gained 10 pounds I would like to ask again based on guesstimating how many cc's does it look like I can get into each cheek? how many inches does it look like I will be able to gain to my butt and be able to lose of off my waist? Measuring 36-28-42 right now. I weigh 150 and am almost 5'7. Will my bbl make a noticeable difference?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Do I have enough fat for noticeable results?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I recommend you to have lipo and bbl and also to gain more weight to have more noticeable results!! you will look very nice!

I recommend to visit a board certified plastic surgeon fthat helps you to have the best results and to reach your goals. 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Buttocks enhancement

You should really consider getting both your fat transferred as well as a buttocks implant; we perform these surgeries simultaneously for patients like yourself who just don't have enough fat for the entire buttocks enhancement. The implant is placed centrally and the fat placed laterally. This provides the ultimate in buttocks enhancement. A consultation will allow you to know exactly how much fat and what size implant would be best for you.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Enough Fat for Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)?

From your photos, you don't appear to have a significant amount of fat. But don't stress it...Brazilian Butt Lift is not only about what you add, but also what you take away. I've had numerous patients in whom I've only done liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, hips, and sacrum, but they appear to have had buttocks enhancement due to the creation of curves with liposuction. Make use of the fat you already have in the areas of the flanks, hips, abdomen, and possibly sacrum, add that to your buttocks, and then stay off your buttocks as instructed by your plastic surgeon. To get maximum projection after BBL, I advise my patients to stay off their buttocks for 6 weeks minimum and to use a special roll, NOT a donut roll, under the thighs when sitting. Premature sitting (with our without a donut roll) will crush the fat, decreasing the amount of fat that survives and may possibly cause fat nodules or lumps. Pressure on your newly injected fat will also flatten the appearance of your enhanced buttocks. No one wants to go through the BBL process only to end up with a bigger, but flat butt. No surgeon will be able to predict the exact number of inches gained. Beware of any surgeon guaranteeing you a certain number of inches gained. As always, an in-person evaluation will give you the most personalized advice. Best of luck to you!

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician

Thank you for question. It does appear that you have enough fat to get a nice result. However, you do not have an abundance of fat and I wouldn't expect the improvement to be extreme. Fat will be harvested from your abdomen and flanks. I would agree with focusing the main area of volume improvement on the upper and upper/outer areas of your products. Also, the liposuction of your flanks will make your buttocks appear larger. I wouldn't focus on any measurements. Getting a look that you like is more important than trying to get a specific number.

Thank you for your question.  Based on your submitted photos you appear to b an excellent candidate for a BBL to produce beautiful overall results.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to be further evaluated, discuss your surgical options, address your goals and work together to create the surgical plan that will bet help you achieve them.

With kind regards, 

Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S. 

Lane Smith, MD

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  The state of Florida board of medicine limits the amount of pure fat remove to 4000cc or 4liters. This is implemented for patient safety. Any higher volume then the patient would require resuscitation at a hospital setting.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Do I have enough fat for noticeable results from a Brazilian Butt Lift?

Thank you for your question.  It is always difficult if not impossible to tell a patient an exact answer from looking at photos and not seeing you in person during an exam.  That being said, from your photos I do see a decent amount of fat along your waist and flanks.  Your belly is pretty flat, but there is certainly some fat there too (not much).  Your thighs and back bra rolls are not prominent, so there is not much fat to go after there, and your upper arms are small as well.

It all depends on how extreme you want your BBL results to be.  Looking at your photos, you have nice projection of your lower buttocks.  I would concentrate on augmenting your upper buttocks to round them out nicely.  I think you will have enough fat to make a nice, moderate difference, but not enough if you really want to have extreme results.  As far as inches lost off your waist or gained on your butt, I don't really concern myself or the patient with those numbers.  You are trying to achieve a look, not a number.  Rest assured your waist will get smaller and your butt will get bigger.  Best of luck!