I want breasts that stand up and look firm and I want nice pretty nipples. (photo)

Big breasts that have lost all of their tone and firmness. They are squishy and ugly. Is there anything that can help? I want them high and firm and smaller areolas and nice nipples. I want to wear a t-shirt without a bra. Is that possible?

Lift vs implants

If you want your breast fuller and are happy with the shape of them, then an implant will be fine. Keep in mind an implant will only "fill our breast up" it will not "lift them up". They will look just like they do now, they are just bigger and fuller with an implant only. If you feel this will meet your goals, then an augmentation should be fine. If you are unhappy with the position of your breast and feel they are too low, then an implant will likely not satisfy you and you will want to consider the lift. A lift will "lift them up" and put them in a higher position, change the size of the areola and "lift" them off of your chest. Often times both of these procedures are combined to achieve an optimal result. By lifting them and adding volume, the breast will not only sit higher on your chest but will also have the nice fullness from the implant. In your case a breast lift with augmentation is  going to give you the best result.

Dr Scott Ennis

Breast size and shape

You have very large  breasts which are not only different in size, but also shaped differently. This is not uncommon. See a PS and have a  breast reduction performed. Shape and size will be changed dramatically. All of your requests can be achieved with  this surgery.

Don Fontana, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

Thank you for the question and photo. It is not uncommon to have one breast bigger or smaller than the other. In your case, I feel you would most benefit form a breast reduction/lift. The surgeon will be able to even out the size of the breasts, elevate the position of the nipple and lift the breasts off your tummy. You really don't need an augmentation. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area and consider all of your options. Good Luck to You!

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. From your photos, it appears that you would benefit from a breast lift/reduction.  This would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos and desired goals you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast reduction with lift.   Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to be further evaluated, discuss your surgical options, address your goals and concerns then work together to create a surgical plant to best help you achieve your overall desired look.
With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Breast lift

A breast lift with an areolar reduction can help you achieve the look you desire.  I encourage you to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a consultation. There are several options to consider and the first step is learning more.

Camille Cash, MD

Breast reduction with lift

The appropriate surgery for you is a breast reduction with lift. This will address your asymmetry , reduce your areolas, and place your breast in the right position , so that you can wear a t- shirt without a bra if wanted . Best wishes

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Breast reduction/lift

I offer my patients with similar breast shape and size the combination of breast reduction and fat grafting for the upper pole. Please see the link

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with areolar reduction candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
After having analyzed all the information and photos sended to us, i can realize that you have uneven and sagging breasts, with more pronounced fall on the right side than the left. Also you have very large areolas related breasts size/shape. In my practice for cases like yours where the breasts  are very sagging  but with a good size i perform a Breast Lift - Symmetrization Surgery, removing more tissue on the right side than the left to match both breasts.
I also recommend an Areolar Reduction to get an appropiate areolar diameter, with hidden scar (a circumference line surrounding the areola).
There is no need to use implants, because you have very good breasts volume, and at your young age, your breasts are mostly made up of fibro-glandular tissue, therefore they will have very good consistency to the touch after Breast Lift.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast Augmentation - Need a lift!

Thank you for your question. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast reduction +/- an implant. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps.