Opening on incision after breast lift with augmentation normal? (photo)

I just had my breast lift with augmentation on Thursday the 10th (5 days ago). A part of my tape has came off and just wanted to know if I should do anything special to this open area until I go back to my suture removal appointment. It is oosing a little but not feverish or anything.

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Not uncommon

this is not an uncommon situation with breast lift/aug. Some simple wound care such as abc ointment a couple times per day and keeping it covered should be fine until you see your surgeon. 

Wound care

I would suggest applying some ointment (polysporin, for example) to it twice a day, and covering with a piece of gauze.  Have your surgeon check it within the next few days.