Is there a doctor that will do a Brazilian butt lift for less than $5000? (Photo)

United medical credit approved me for a $4000 loan/credit for surgery Is there an doctor that will do a Brazilian butt lift for less than $5000 and if possible right around $4000 as I will be paying that off as well. I'm an LPN with guaranteed steady income and determined to find a surgeon I'm in ocala Florida. I want a smaller waist line larger hips and a significantly larger butt I'm attaching photos of myself.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Thank you for your question .Prices varies on the surgeon,location,Anastasia,etc. "BBL" Harvest fat from areas, transfer your own fat "fat grafting" to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.