Brachioplasty and forearm lipo. (photos)

I have huge upper and lower arms. I am looking for a doctor who will be able to help me. Ive had a botched job and have already spent a fortune. So I'm looking for a doctor in FL who will offer me a virtual consultation. I'm getting married and more than anything want to be able to wear a sleeveless dress. Also looking for forearm lipo. Measurements left middle forearm 14.5 in around right middle forearm 15 in around left upper arm middle 22 in around right upper arm middle 22 in around

Forearm / upper arm problems

This is a very difficult situation.  Revision arm lift is ideal for you.  You may need the arm lift to go into the forearm.  Liposuction in the forearm is challenging, but possible.  

It's essential to see a plastic surgeon who is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and has extensive experience in the procedure.

I wish you the best,

Dr. Gabbay.

Upper and lower arm lifts - need both reduced

Thank you for your question about your upper and lower arm lifts.
  • I know how much you want to wear the wedding dress of your dreams and I hope it is possible.
  • And I am sorry about the disappointing result of the first brachioplasty
  • I truly would not do anything to your lower arms -
  • You certainly will benefit from a re-do of your brachioplasty which will include extensive liposuction of the arm as well.
  • You should allow at least six months between the surgery and the wedding to feel comfortable going sleeveless.
  • And it will be expensive, unfortunately.
  • In choosing your wedding dress, have a back-up plan such as detachable sleeves or a shawl since no one can promise you a perfect result by a specific date. Best of luck!
  • Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS