Brachioplasty and forearm lipo. (photos)
Doctor Answers 2
Forearm / upper arm problems
It's essential to see a plastic surgeon who is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and has extensive experience in the procedure.
I wish you the best,
Upper and lower arm lifts - need both reduced
- I know how much you want to wear the wedding dress of your dreams and I hope it is possible.
- And I am sorry about the disappointing result of the first brachioplasty
- I truly would not do anything to your lower arms -
- You certainly will benefit from a re-do of your brachioplasty which will include extensive liposuction of the arm as well.
- You should allow at least six months between the surgery and the wedding to feel comfortable going sleeveless.
- And it will be expensive, unfortunately.
- In choosing your wedding dress, have a back-up plan such as detachable sleeves or a shawl since no one can promise you a perfect result by a specific date. Best of luck!
- Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.