Arm lift and forearm Liposuction. Any suggestions? (photos)

I previously had for you talk to you but it was a botched job as you will see from the pictures. I'm looking for a position in the Ocala area or close by that are reasonably priced but do not sacrifice results for price. I'm getting married and would like to be able to wear sleeveless dress. My arms are extremely huge Measurements left middle forearm 14.5 inches around right middle forearm 15 inches around left upper arm middle 22 inches around right upper arm middle 22 inches around

Arm lift brachioplasty arm liposuction arm lift incision arm reduction scar placement arm reduction scar revision

Hello Self-improvement1981, Thank you for your inquiry about arm lift or arm reduction (brachioplasty) revision. In addition, thank you for your arm lift pictures.  Yes, I would suggest arm revision.  In your case, I would suggest arm liposuction and resection of excess arm skin and fat.  Arm liposuction and removal of arm skin and fat can be removed at the same time.  In addition, I would revise your arm lift scars. In regards to your forearms, I would suggest forearm liposuction.  Your arm lift and forearm liposuction surgery should take about 4 to 5 hours.  Drains are not needed.  Arm compression garments are essential.  In your case, I would recommend arm garments for 6 to 8 weeks.  I would seek a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with significant experience in arm lifts.  Good luck!  If you have any further questions regarding arm lift, arm reduction, arm lift revision, brachioplasty, or forearm liposuction, please contact my office.  Sincerely, Dr. J. Timothy Katzen.