Am I a candidate for a BBL with lipo? (Photo)

I also want to get fat transfered to my breast if possible. I have plenty of places they can take fat from. I'm 5'3 172 pounds.

BBL candidate?

Hi, I think you'd be an ideal BBL candidate.  I don't see great results with fat graft to breasts as I do to the buttocks so I'd recommend  breast implants for that.  Instead get a BBL and I think you'll have a great outcome!  Best Wishes!!

Tummy tuck + Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Candidate for a BBL

You seem to be a good candidate for BBL , and maybe also tummy tuck in order to achieve a flat abdomen .Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ BBL / Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL

Yes, you look like a candidate for a BBL. Best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated and review your goals and medical history.

Brazilian butt lift candidate.

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a great candidate for a Brazilian butt lift. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. The amount of fat transferred from targeted areas depends on the quantity available and the extent of buttock augmentation each patient desires. Fat Transfer to the breast has become more popular in the press, but we do not perform this procedure as we do not believe that it has been properly proven as a safe, dependable, and cost effective means of performing breast augmentation.  There are also possible side effects that one must consider, including the risk of scarring on a mammogram that can complicate detection of breast cancer.  Other side effects are possible infection, fat resorption necessitating more sessions of fat grafting, and possible asymmetry.  Implant based breast augmentation, on the other hand, is very safe and predictable with an extremely high patient satisfaction rating in our practice.  Fat grafting is best for breast contour irregularities.  Very large amounts of fat  and possible multiple sessions would be needed to approximate the result of large breast implants for breast augmentation.