How to Obtain a Flat Stomach?

I am 18 years old. I am approximately 155cm and I about 45 kilos. I almost always have a stomach that sticks out. When I use the bathroom well or dont eat anything in the morning my stomach is flat but a few hours later it is big again. When I gain weight I gain it in my stomach I think. Is that normal? How can a keep a flat stomach?

Hello

Without an exam it’s hard to determine what it can be. You should see a PS to give you options to your concern. You can do Liposuction to help get rid of unwanted fat deposits.

Hello

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}