Obagi blue peel 8 days ago, I have several blister like spots that are filled with green pus and ooz out. This normal? (photo)

Obagi blue peel 8 days ago, I have several blister like spots that are filled with green pus and ooz out. This normal?

Thank you for your question. Crusting can be normal. Green puss is not a normal result. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for proper treatment.

Obagi Blue peel

It looks like you have developed an infection in the skin. This is very unusual and rare after the Obagi Blue peel. Seek guidance from your treating physician immediately as you may need oral antibiotic treatment. 

Blue Peel expert in Los Angeles

Our office specializes in Blue Peels in Los Angeles. The reaction you are getting needs more immediate attention and is not a normal part of the healing process.

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS